25 January 2014

GW22 Player Rater Update and News

Player Rater Update


The graphics have been updated to include GW22's data, you can find them here as always. No comments, but later today I'll have a post up looking at stats from the last 10 gameweeks, just to get a sense of who's done well over the medium term. This should give an idea of who's putting in good performances, but give a slightly longer time frame for allow for peaks and troughs in performances.


News


I'm going to be writing some articles over at insideFPL. I've mentioned the site on here many times so you should all know it by now, it's basically a bigger better version of what I try and do here. I'll post a link to articles I write on insideFPL here, so if anyone follows this blog specifically they can see my articles over there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment