13 October 2013

Welcome Post

Hello and welcome to the blog!

I've been meaning to set up this blog for a while, and have got a whole host of ideas of what to write about. The blog will mainly focus on fantasy football topics, but will also cover football in general, from tactics, to positional studies, and to team reviews. However all post will have a strong statistic and analytic focus, it will be number heavy! However I'll try and make sure explanations can be understood by all. I'm by no means a stats expert, but I do have a background in econometrics (statistics for economics), so I have some grounding in statistical theory. I hope some find this blog of interest, and that discussions about analytics in football can be started from it.

This blog is very much a work-in-progress, so don't be surprised to see many changes at the minute.

The best place to stay in touch is on twitter: 
@The_First_Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment