24 December 2013

Christmas Blog Update

Just a quick update for the blog, the player rater model won't be updated over the next couple of gameweeks. With matches coming thick and fast I didn't think there was much point in updating it every few days, especially when most transfers will be short term ones with the January wildcard round the corner.

It's also unlikely they'll be any posts till the New Year, but I've got a few things lined up which could be very interesting. I'm also hoping to have the long awaited team rater section of the site up in January.

Lastly, thank you all for reading this blog! I'm still only getting a few reads, but it's great to hear feedback from those that do. I'm doing this just as a hobby, but it's brilliant to find others that are interested in football data and analytics. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and, more importantly, a happy winter fixture congestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment